How do we make an angle bisector?
1. Free hand , not perfect and not accurate enough.
a) arc from vertex
b) arc from pt. s (intersection of line and arc)
c) arc from pt. t (intersection of line and arc)
d) line from arc intersection to vertex that is you angle bisector
After the notes we started on the test. There was two pages, four sides and 40 questions.
Here are some of the questions.
T-1. The height of a parallelogram is always perpendicular to its base.
F-2. The area of a parallelogram is calculated using its length and width.
F-3. The formula of a triangle is A= b x h.
T-4. Lines in the same plane that do not intersect are called parallel lines.
T-5. Angle bisectors can be constructed by using a compass and a ruler.
C- 15. A perpendicular line segment is a line segment that
a. divides an angle into two equal parts
b. divides another line segment in half
c. divides another line segment in half and forms an angle of 90 degrees
d. forms an angle of 90 degrees with another line segment
26. Lines that intersect at right angles are called perpendicular lines.
27. The height of a parallelogram is always at a right angle to its base.
28.The formula for the area of a triangle is A= b x h/2
29. You can find the area of a parallelogram if you know its base and height.
a. area of a parallelogram e. obtuse angle
b. area of a rectangle f. height
c. area of a triangle g. line segment
d. acute angle h. vertex
b- 33. A= l x w
d- 34. an angle that is less than 90 degrees
a- 35. A= b x h
c- 36. A= b x h/ 2
h- 37. a point on a figure where two sides meet
38. What are two methods for drawing an angle bisector?
- Protractor and ruler or compass
40. George is painting a triangular mural to cover one of his attic walls. How much area will George have to paint?
I hoped you liked the video
I pick Raquel Lorenzo for the next blog :D